Optucorp Privacy Statement
Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers' personal information is very important to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with the personal information we collect both online and offline.
Any personal information you provide is voluntary. We collect and use only the minimum information necessary to conduct our business.
Your personal information will be used for the following purposes:
1) Integration and maintenance of a customer database;
2) Confirmation of reservations;
3) Notification of new services and products;
4) Communication about changes in services;
5) Provide information on: conditions, policies and rules governing the recruitment and use of services and facilities; means of payment; fees for services and procedures;
6) Management of databases;
7) Development of internal marketing;
8) Billing information and generally to comply with the obligations we have undertaken with you.
For the purposes outlined in this privacy notice, we may collect your personal data in different ways. We may collect the information directly, when you visit our website, use our services online, or when we obtain information through other sources that are permitted by law. For the purposes mentioned above, we need to obtain the following personal data:
1) Full Name;
2) Place and date of birth;
8) Phone Number;
10) Identification Numbers (IFE, military ID, social security, FM5, driver's license, passport, visa, etc.)
11) Credit card, debit card or electronic payment information.
LIMITATION OF USE AND / OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA AND / OR REVOCATION OF CONSENT
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. You may limit the scope of the use and / or disclosure of your personal data, in whole or in part at any time. To do this, you must submit your request to our legal department, through the means listed at the end of this Privacy Notice.
CHANGES TO NOTICE OF PRIVACY.
We reserve the right to make changes at any time or update this privacy notice, in response to new legislation or internal policies. Should this Notice of Privacy change at any time it will be published on our Web site http://www.optucorp.com.