Ready with your bags, ready to enjoy the place of your dreams?
Remember that we will be happy to follow you during your stay.
Click here and start filling out your reservation form.
Anywhere in United States from
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All Vacation Certificates are valid for the selected number of days or nights depending on the Certificate chosen, based on double occupancy for the specified cabin or room depending on the Certificate chosen for were Carnival Cruises or Participating Hotels apply. Certain restrictions apply.
2. All reservations are subject to space availability.
3. All Vacation Certificates are valid for persons of any age, but the Customer has to be 21 years old or older.
4. No pets allowed.
5. Additional cabins or rooms depending on the Certificate may be requested at discounted rates, subject to availability.
6. Vacation Certificates can be used conjunction with another Optucorp Vacation Certificate only if authorized by Optucorp.
7. This Vacation Certificate is not limited to sex, race, marital status, group association, residency or geographic limitations.
8. Once you have e-mailed your reservation form and Optucorp confirms the reservation in writing, you may proceed with your transportation plans to the Cruise port or the Destination Chosen. We recommend not booking your means of transportation until your reservation has been validated and you have received a confirmation code in writing via e-mail.
9. Whenever possible we try our best to accommodate your first requested reservation. When requesting a reservation by phone, you must receive a receipt confirmation by e-mail within 48 hrs after receiving your request. Such request must comply with the established reservation process in order to receive the confirmation and validate the reservation.
10. Optucorp reserves the right to add/remove itineraries and destinations without prior notice.
11. This Vacation Certificate cannot be exchanged for cash, any monetary consideration, resold nor be reproduced. There are no refunds of unused portions of this Vacation Certificate and it expires 12 (twelve) months from the first payment due date. Therefore, all travel must be completed before expiration date.
12. The Vacation Certificates may be transferable only if authorized by Optucorp. The Customer shall request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer the Vacation Certificate to any person, with the only restriction of that person being 21 years of age or older and to be subject to the terms and conditions of this contract.
13. While on vacation you may be offered exciting vacation opportunities by one of our hosting Cruises or Participating Hotels in the hopes that you will vacation with them in the future. Optucorp is not affiliated with such offers, and bears no responsibility or liability for any claims or representations made in any such offers, nor is attending any presentation a requirement of the Vacation Certificate.
14. In case of using a Cruise Vacation Certificate, the check-in confirmation code and valid passport shall be required on check-in, and cruises will require a valid major credit card to be presented to cover incidental charges. This is a standard procedure and no charge should be applied to your credit card unless otherwise specified by the cruise at the moment of your checkout.
15. In case of using an Hotel Stay Vacation Certificate, the check-in confirmation code and valid photo identification (passport and/or State issued ID) shall be required on check-in, and most hotels will require a valid major credit card to be presented to cover incidental charges. This is a standard procedure and no charge should be applied to your credit card unless otherwise specified by the hotel at the moment of your check-out. Check-in and continued occupancy shall at all times be subject to all requirements of participating hotels and applicable laws. Check-in time at the hotel is at 3:00 PM, and the check-out time is at 12:00 PM.
16. Optucorp is not responsible for any fluctuations in Cabin rates at any Participant Cruise or room rates at any Participant Hotel.
17. All reservations are subject to availability.
18. Optucorp is not to be held responsible for any inconvenience, delay, disappointment, frustration, accident, injury, loss of employment, or damage to persons, any whether physical or emotional distress, or any act of God, terrorism, or any liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with the services provided, or any other circumstances beyond its control which may cause the travel arrangements to become unavailable.
19. This Vacation Certificate is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws apply. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this Vacation Certificate.
20. In case of using a Cruise Vacation Certificate, you may cancel a confirmed reservation up to five (5) months before the selected date of travel and reschedule following the same designated reservation process. If you cancel a confirmed reservation in less than five (5) months before of the selected date of travel, you may be subject to Carnival Cruises cancellation policies of which can vary pursuant to the Cruise Cancelation and Itinerary Change Policy.
21. In case of using an Hotel Stay Vacation Certificate, During Low-Season travel dates you may cancel a confirmed reservation up to five (5) Business Days before the selected date of travel and reschedule following the same designated reservation process. If you cancel in less than five (5) days of the selected date of travel, a no-show will considered and additional charges will apply for your new reservation, and those may vary depending on the date and/or destination chosen afterwards, and as long as the proper established reservation process is followed thoroughly. During High-Season travel dates, if you cancel a confirmed reservation, you may be subject to the cancellation policies of the Assigned Hotel, which can vary from the expense of a night of ‘’no show’’ to the full stay. In the event the Customer needs to cancel a reservation during High-Season, the Customer must notify Optucorp in writing as son as possible in advance.
22. Whenever possible we try our best to accommodate your first requested reservation dates. When requesting a reservation by phone, you must receive a receipt confirmation by e-mail within 48 hours after receiving your request. Such request must comply with the established reservation process in order to receive the confirmation and validate the reservation.
23. When using a Hotel Stay Vacation Certificate, the quality of the Assigned Hotel can vary from one geographical location to another. Optucorp is not responsible for any variations in quality of the Assigned Hotel at the Chosen Destination.
24. The customer may cancel the Vacation Certificate/Contract without any penalty or obligation within 30 days from the date of purchase or receipt of the vacation certificate, whichever occurs later.
25. The Customer may cancel all Optucorp Vacation Certificates for any personal reason. For any cancelation requested after Thirty(30) days from the date of the purchase, Optucorp will only refund Thirty Per Cent (30%) of the amount actually paid to Optucorp.
26. Refunds will not apply after the expiration date.
27. The Customer cannot cancel any Cruise Vacation Certificate after requesting a reservation, or unless Optucorp authorizes it by writing.
28. Under no circumstance the use of discounts or complimentary coupons or tickets will apply.
29. Any violation of these Terms and Conditions will result in the Vacation Certificate becoming null and void. This contract is for the purchase of a vacation certificate and puts all assignees on notice of the consumer’s right to cancel under Section 559.933, Florida Statutes.
OPTUCORP USA, LLC is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel, Registration No. ST39383